Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

BILLY CANNON - Football - TTM success???

On May 26, 2009 I sent a TTM to Billy Cannon at his home (8851 Sage Hill Dr.). Just today, SEVENTEEN MONTHS later, it comes back to me "Return to Sender, Refused"! Seventeen months later!

Have any of you had any TTM success with Mr. Cannon? I know he is the Dentist at the Louisiana State Penitentiary. I saw that someone had a TTM success there in January of this year.

Anyone else have any input?

Thanks.
STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

Comments

• Options
    rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not ttm I have met him several times. He does at least 2 signings a year where I live. I have multiple items signed by him. Full sized LSU helmet. Minihelmet and 8X10 of his famous halloween night run against Ole Missl
    Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭✭
    It would be cool to get him to sign some of that counterfeit money he made
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    EAsportsEAsports Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭
    Lulz.

I work with his nephew, FWIW.
    My LSU Autographs

Only an idiot would have a message board signature.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>It would be cool to get him to sign some of that counterfeit money he made >>

LOL ... $50,000,000.00 in one hundred dollar bills buried in the backyard of one of his properties!!!!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>It would be cool to get him to sign some of that counterfeit money he made >>

LOL ... $50,000,000.00 in one hundred dollar bills buried in the backyard of one of his properties!!!! >>

I remember the punch line when he got busted was that "LSU grads make money!"

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Well ... I sent another out to him ... this time I sent it to THE BIG HOUSE! Let's see what happens.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug