Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FSH: '62 Howard, High-Grade '54 Bowman, Mid-Grade '54 Topps,

Hey all,

Will be putting the buying and selling on the backburner for a little while in advance of the holidays, moving, and Air Force training. Will pick it up again when I get to my first permanent location in May, but would like to be liquid in the interim, so everything I've got left in my inventory must be sold. Prices are negotiable, but I've listed the VCP Average as a jumping off point. PM if interested!

1962 Topps #473 Elston Howard All-Star PSA 8 ($45.77)
1954 Bowman #103 Stephen Souchock PSA 8 ($60.43)
1954 Bowman #149 Bob Young PSA 8 ($67.06)
1954 Topps #83 Joe Collins PSA 6 ($15.79)
1954 Topps #89 Howie Pollett PSA 6.5 ($13.48...this is actually the VCP Average for the card in PSA 6. There is only one sale of the card in 6.5 in the last year, for $11.00, and there was one in August 2009 for $18.50.)

Thanks for lookin'!

Brad

image Check out my eBay listings for vintage graded baseball. BIN items are no more than 105% of VCP Average, auctions start at no more than 90% VCP Average. Refunds available on all sales. Buy and bid with confidence!

Comments

• Options
    Updated to reflect some items that are on hold.

Also, to "goingdeepe," a new member on the forum. I received your PM regarding the Koufax, and tried to respond, but you appear to have your PMs turned off. VCP Average on the card is $45.75, for your information. I've put the card on hold for you, and once you turn those PMs on, we can discuss further.

Brad
    image Check out my eBay listings for vintage graded baseball. BIN items are no more than 105% of VCP Average, auctions start at no more than 90% VCP Average. Refunds available on all sales. Buy and bid with confidence!
  • Options
    thanks brad...any idea how I turn my PMs on?
    I collect Topps Heritage baseball, Roberto Clemente, Sandy Koufax, Alex Rodriguez, Ryan Braun, Ian Kinsler, Kevin Youkilis, Ike Davis, Danny Valencia
  • Options
    brad...i think i have them turned on now thanks
    I collect Topps Heritage baseball, Roberto Clemente, Sandy Koufax, Alex Rodriguez, Ryan Braun, Ian Kinsler, Kevin Youkilis, Ike Davis, Danny Valencia
  • Options
    deepe, you got 'em turned on. PM sent!

Brad
  • Options
    Bumped for those cards still available. PM me if interested.
  • Options
    Last bump before these cards get put up on eBay Monday evening. PM if interested!

Brad