Home Precious Metals

Anyone else notice

People must be selling their silver like crazy as the APMEX site has been selling bars that you do not see often on their site ie, Coca Cola Bars, Old Pour 5 oz Engelhards, a hand Poured JM 10 oz. etc. (wonder if APMEX paid a premium to the seller as some of these are $9-$60 an ounce above spot)
"If you hit a midget on the head with a stick, he turns into 40 gold coins." - Patty Oswalt

Comments

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe apmex bought them. You know the old saying, buy low, sell high.

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

• Every place I go- every one is selling - there is TONS of stuff on the ground behind the counter...
    Many buy and sell transactions. Let's talk!
  • HalfStrikeHalfStrike Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭
    Hopefully all this stuff starts to get melted.
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Hopefully all this stuff starts to get melted. >>

Why would it make any difference in the availablitiy of silver if you change it's form?

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My local shop said they had gotten over a hundred 100 oz bars in recently, consequently they were offering about 70c back of spot. They just get recycled to a refiner who probably moves them on to a retailer. At the same time APMEX was listing 25c back of spot on their website.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Almost $90.00 for 1 ounce silver bars! + shipping. I wonder if each bar comes with a vile of vaseline? Text 999 Fine 1 oz Silver Bar - Coca Cola (Denver Colorado) "Coke"

From the World Wide Mint we have this.999 Fine Silver Bar
    Obverse: 1902-1977 the Coca-Cola Bottling Company - 75th Anniversary... view more
    Average Rating

Availability: Now

Any Quantity: $89.99

Many successful BST transactions ajia
    (x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
    mariner67, and Mikes coins