Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Thank you PCGS

Amazing! After posting my decision to give up harping on the issue, I went to check my hotmail. Received an email from David Hall telling BJ to modify the Eliasberg grades and cameo designations. Is that karma? Make a decision to release the pent up hostility and then receive satisfaction ten minutes later? Wow!

Comments

• Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another clear example of things happening for a reason in life! Congratulations TDN! image Wondercoin.
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    Congrats, TDN. That is wonderful. image
  • Options
    BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
    Tradedollarnut - Your good news has really made my day. I am really happy for you. It was the right decision for PCGS to make, better late then never. Regards Bear
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    wayneherndonwayneherndon Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭
    Congrats TDN!

I hope that means you'll put your set back up. It is a spectacular one and deserves recognition in the July awards.

WH
  • Options
    I second the motion... put the set back in the registry( with pictures, of course). I really enjoyed looking at them!
    Jackie

Collecting Dollars
  • Options
    MarkMark Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TDN:

I definitely second (or is thrid or forth?) the suggestion to put your set back up WITH the pictures. Your set is awe inspiring!

Mark
    Mark

• Options
    vam44vam44 Posts: 291
    It would appear Wondercoin has a friend on the inside at PCGS image
    A dealer once asked me if I noticed any three-legged buffalos on the bourse,to which I replied,"...no,but I saw alot of two-legged jackasses..."
  • Options
    Vam44: Just for the record, other than PCGS possibly reading the various threads including my various exchanges with TDN yesterday (including the one where we discussed the Eliasberg coins back and forth), I had -0-to do with this development. Wondercoin.
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tradedollarnut--I second the motion that you put your set back on the Registry, and that you post pictures for us!
  • Options
    I love that timing! I'm pleased to learn they will modify the phantom grades.
  • Options
    vam44vam44 Posts: 291
    Wondercoin,
    'Just for the record,'I`ve read various "harpings"(his words) by tradedollarnut in reference to the Eliasberg TD`s.I found it strange that you,up until yesterday; knew nothing about it.Then,after you discovered TDN`s dilemma, a sudden 180 came about within a day.image.
    I`m glad for TDN.image
    Maybe you don`t read the US coin forum and TDN doesn`t read the Registry forum? Still,I thought the coincidence was remarkable(hence my post),and your quick "Just for the record" further advances my curiosity.
    Why so defensive?
    Just curious...image
    A dealer once asked me if I noticed any three-legged buffalos on the bourse,to which I replied,"...no,but I saw alot of two-legged jackasses..."
  • Options
    "Why so defensive?"

Not at all. You simply suggested a possibility in a fair and reasonable manner and I simply wanted you to know I did not deserve any credit for this event. Wondercoin.