Home Sports Talk
Options

A strange tale of similarity

If you go to Baseball-Reference.com and look up Alex Gonzalez, you will find that he has 137 lifetime home runs and that his #1 match in similarity score is Alex Gonzalez. It doesn't matter which Alex Gonzalez that you look up (the current Braves infielder, or the retired infielder from the Jays), because they both have 137 homers and are each other's #1 match. I find this amusing.
Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.

Comments

• Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    That is funny, what's not funny is why are you looking up A-Gon's stats? image
  • Options
    I was actually looking at Juan Uribe while watching him at bat. Then I noticed he was similar to both Alex Gonzalezes.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    okay, you are forgiven.