Home Precious Metals
Options

DO YOU WANT TO PLAY A GAME!

CHEYENNE, Wyo. – Work has begun to try to replicate an electronics glitch and determine what disrupted communication between 50 nuclear missiles and a launch control center at F.E. Warren Air Force Base, a U.S. Air Force official said Wednesday. (Where was Homer?)

Text
Many successful BST transactions ajia
(x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
mariner67, and Mikes coins

Comments

• Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,563 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about global thermonuclear war?
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    CiccioCiccio Posts: 1,405

<< <i>How about global thermonuclear war? >>

A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    China has recently been taunting the US military with demonstrations of its ability to interfere with communications. Started after a US Navy spy plane hit a chinese fighter jet off the coast of china few years back. It was later revealed that all the latest US top secret eavesdropping gear and software was not completely destroyed by the US crew before it made the famous emergency landing on a Chineses Island. We got the crew back but not the plane. US electronic intellegence secrets were greatly compromised and to this day our military is still being periodically reminded by China that they can hack us any time they want to.

Good reading by America's finest investigative journalist:

The Online Threat by Seymour Hersh

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt