Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Young Notables class starting soon.

I am again going to facilitate a Young Notables group at our elementary school this year starting in November. The group will be after school and consist of 25 students in grades 3-5. We will again feature currency and coin collecting. We will cover basic grading, caring for collections, value, and other core collecting concepts. The experience last year was great and I look forward to this year's group. I am again thankful for the support of PCGS Currency. I could not have done last year's group without their support and the many wonderful individuals from these boards that donated items including: FRN's; Silver Certificates; World Notes; Mylar Holders, Silver War Nickels, Coin Albums, Informational Booklets, and a host of other items. I hope to make this year's group even more successful than last years. Thanks to all of the people who bid on the PCDA Lyn Knight Auction of the notes last year's group created. Also thanks go out to PCGS Currency and Lyn Knight and a very special board member who is now the owner of several Young Notable notes! I will update the group's progress here and include pictures of donated materials with the lucky recipients of your generosity. Thanks again for all of your support. -Frank