Home Sports Talk

Vegas Book names Giants, Jets as Super Bowl Favorites

2ndCharter2ndCharter Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just read that the Las Vergas bookmakers have made the Giants and Jets the current favorites to reach the Super Bowl to be held in JerryWorld. Granted, there's a long way to go between now and the end of January and I'm sure a lot of teams, especially in the AFC (Ravens, Steelers, Patriots, etc.) would have something to say about it - if a miracle happened and the Giants and Jets were to desecrate Jerry's Shrine in such a manner, would the half-time show consist of:

a) a public hanging of the entire Cowboys coaching staff

or

b) Jerry himself kneeling down on the star on the 50-yard line and performing seppuku ?

Personally, I would prefer (b) but, more than likely, it would be (a).

Member ANA, SPMC, SCNA, FUN, CONECA

Comments

• vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    ... the Giants are in the World Series, doubt they'll make the Superbowl too...
  • DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would L O V E a new coaching staff A N D a new owner !!!!!!!!! Hang'em all from a tall oak tree....for all the people to see...

And of course a healthy Romo.
  • ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I would L O V E a new coaching staff A N D a new owner !!!!!!!!! . >>

Be careful what you wish for. If Jones gets fed up, he might sell to Mark Cuban!!
  • GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    I would settle for a new coach and GM. Bill Cowler would a nice addition if he would come out of retirement.
  • Rumors are that Cowher is interested in returning to an NFL head coaching job, if so there will be plenty of
    offers coming his way including the Cowboys.

• GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    Give him all $$$ he wants and get Phillips out of here
  • Cowher is what Dallas needs. I bet Jones would offer him big money if he wants the job.

• << <i>Cowher is what Dallas needs. I bet Jones would offer him big money if he wants the job. >>

But would he take it? I don't see Cowher being willing to work with an owner like Jerry Jones. Carolina seems like a better fit if the Panthers give up on Fox.