Home Sports Talk
Options

NBA starts TONIGHT!

HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
I started this thread this time last year and had a few responses. Anyone else excited about the season? I am really looking forward to seeing some of these young players this season.

Comments

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm anxious to see how the Heat does with the BIG 3!
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    Let's go C's.
  • Options
    Wait...you mean they actually have to play all of the games? I though that Miami was already crowned the champions?! image
  • Options
    frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to seeing John Wall and how he does.

Shane

• Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    Kings fan first but OKC second as I am a huge Russell Westbrook fan. Hoping he has a break out year.
  • Options
    Too soon for basketball, we aren't even done with baseball yet.

The Miami Heat hype is going to overwhelm everything else in the NBA this season.
  • Options
    JeremyDie1JeremyDie1 Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭
    Can't wait for the games to start tonight. Chicago Bulls fan here. I was extremely disappointed to hear of the Carlos Boozer injury. Puts a damper on opening night but pray the bullies can do good until he comes back hopefully in November. Should be an exciting nba season for fans!
  • Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭
    this is the year that Kevin Durant officially becomes the best player in the NBA. OKC will make a deep run in the playoffs too.
  • Options

<< <i>this is the year that Kevin Durant officially becomes the best player in the NBA. OKC will make a deep run in the playoffs too. >>

I tend to agree with you about them going deep in the playoffs, but this projected formula from basketball-reference.com doesn't even have them getting in???

Check this out! OKC doesn't even make it!
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    Speaking of OKC did you see that dunk my Westbrook last night? Dude is a MONSTER!
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭

<< <i>this is the year that Kevin Durant officially becomes the best player in the NBA. OKC will make a deep run in the playoffs too. >>

He might already be
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭
    More importantly, NBA's big brother when it comes to ratings and popularity, "college basketball" starts soon. NCAA > NBA.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.