Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Is the Registry Updating?

I added cards on Monday and my set still didnt update. Is anyone else having that problem too?

Comments

• Options
    thegemmintmanthegemmintman Posts: 3,101 ✭✭
    Gaspipe26 - it should have shown by the end of the week, but Friday was a holiday (not sure if they were working). I would give it until late Monday. If it's still not showing, email BJ at "BJ@collectors.com
  • Options
    Gaspipe.....Never had it take that long to update. Usually mine update within 2 days.
    1963 TOPPS~ SayitaintsoJoe's Fresh from the pack Screamers~ All pictured in living color

"There's no crying in baseball card set building."
  • Options
    carkimcarkim Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    Gaspipe,

Updates have been running very long lately, my updates have been taking about 5-7 business days. If you Updated on Monday then they should have been done by Thursday (3 Business Days). BTW PSA was opened yesterday.

Carlos
  • Options
    BJBJ Posts: 393 mod
    Hi everyone,

At first I thought we were just a little behind because a larger number of customer service issues than normal last week, but now I think there may be a problem with the date stamp... which means that if you send your set in for validation and then look at it before it's been validated, it will take the most recent date... which throws it back down the priority list. We'll get that problem resolved Monday, but in the meantime, if your set has been sitting there for more than 72 business hours and it has not been validated, email me at bj@collectors.com and I'll validate it over the weekend. bj@collectors.com

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
    BJ Searls
    bsearls@collectors.com
    Set Registry & Special Projects Director
    PCGS (coins) www.pcgs.com
    PSA (cards & tickets) www.psacard.com
  • Options
    BJ,

Thanks for your help in this area.

Carlos
  • Options
    Gaspipe,

Mine too.

RayB
    Never met a Vintage card I didn't like!
  • Options
    RayB,

Email BJ...she'll help you out.

Carlos
  • Options
    BJ,

Thanks for update all my sets last night. Now I can use the registry as a checklist for all the auctions ending today.

Carlos