Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

987 and counting!

Just how many registerd sets does the congregation believe that we will reach by the end of the year?

2000?

2500?
THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Comments

• Options
    Add one more...
    I was feeling left out so i purchased a 1972 baseball card from Jay (qualitycards) so that i could register a '72 set. Registered this morning so my new set should show up next week.

Am I cool now or what?

Matt
    UK based collector.
  • Options
    Major league cool!image
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    MATT - If I knew you'd be joining the '72 bunch, I would have switched it w/ a '65. Now it looks like your 1 of them...image

ZARDOZ - Is it true what I heard that you will be donating 1 thousand free submissions to the lucky 1,000 set registry participant? That sir is way cool!...image...jay
  • Options
    thegemmintmanthegemmintman Posts: 3,101 ✭✭
    Wait a minute here. Collecting the '64 Topps Giants set and the '72 Topps FAB FIVE set both at the same time?

You can't merge the two cultures like that. It could be Armageddon.

• Options
    Actually when I opened Jays package and my eyes gazed on my 1st '72 card there was a strange rumble of thunder and the sky began to darken.....
    UK based collector.
  • Options
    thegemmintmanthegemmintman Posts: 3,101 ✭✭
    Invader73 - LOL. You have to be careful handling those '72 cards. Those radiation burns can be nasty. The FAB FIVE post messages with their toes only now image.
  • Options
    carkimcarkim Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    Invader,

That dark cloud was the GODS blessing your "new arrival"...Not to be alarmed.

Welcome aboardimage

Carlos
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    We now have over 1,000! 1,008 last time I checked...
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    Gemmint - We only post messages with our toes because there aren't enough opposable thumbs to go around.

Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!
  • Options
    boggs301012boggs301012 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭
    Since you guys are counting ...out of curiosity any way to find out what number I was?
    x