Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

TRYING TO FIND SOMEONE ON HERE - AL NAVOLANIC

I hope this is appropriate. I did a couple of trades with Mr. Navolanic last year and I would like to get back in touch with him. If someone trades with him, knows him or AL if you are still out there PM please.

Look forward to reconnecting with you sir.

Regards and thanks for the assist

Barry Wilson (alias CaliforniaCards2) now living in NYC

Comments

• Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    Hi Barry, PM sent.....stop the search, Al has been found.

al.
  • Options
    "Phone call for Al. Al Coholic. Is there an Al Coholic here?"
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Having your first and last name posted for all to see could be detrimental, especially around here.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    at least the last name is spelled right....however I'd guess most on these threads would be mispronouncing it...Navolantic..Navolanovich (which they called my daughter during a recent 8th grade volleyball introduction), my favorite from high school, No Brain Navolanic, also there was Novacanic, Novalacanisk...you name it, I've seen or heard it. Guess you can say it doesn't bother me...although my dad was a succesful AAA member, beat it and our whole family was glad he did so guess the alcoholic reference was maybe in slight bad taste, but being 58 now has made it easier for me to forgive and forget, so no problem meteoriteguy.
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Dad was an AA member as well. He used to say "I don't care what they call me, as long as they don't call me late to dinner."
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    californiacards3californiacards3 Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭
    Sorry for the post. Al is 10-12 years my senior did such a great trade with him last year and loved the cards. We did a great Basketball trade and I wanted to do to the well again. Thanks to everyone for getting back in touch with the ALNAVMAN.

Great to IM you Mr. Navolanic. apprciate it
  • Options
    The alcoholic comment was a long running Simpsons joke, note the quotating marks...not an attack or the like. I reserve the right to make random Simpsons and Seinfield jokes.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
  • Options
    Not that there is anything wrong with that.
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    Weird Al the recording artist. I think he's a grader for PSA. The recording career went South.image
  • Options
    I meant AA in my message, not AAA, although he was also a member of that....no harm on this, I love the humor that comes out of these threads, better than watching most television nowadays.........thanks for the kind words Barry. Go Rangers, glad they closed out the Yankees, being from Cleveland I always want the underdoggies to prevail.