Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

New Images for Gold for Registry Set

I jut finished redoing the images for my gold coins in the 1900 set. The updated images have not taken effect yet but they can be viewed by the below links. Let me know what you guys think.

2 1/2 Indian
$10 Liberty
$10 Motto Indian
No Motto Saint
Motto Saint
Bill

09/07/2006

Comments

• Options
    Bill,nice Gold ! Sold mine last week an prices were "Brutal",can afford 1991/2000 set.Not sure I can add to mod/pf/set right now,those 4 coins will set me back,with no chance of makeing them........gary
    The Victorian Collection
    EMAIL:
    relictrader@suddenlink.net
  • Options
    Thanks Gary. As for the modern proof set I already had the Franklin in PR68 the other 3:

1956 1c PCGS Proof 67 RD
    1964 10c PCGS Proof 68 DCameo ( W. Wasler Pedigree )
    1963 25c PCGS Proof 67 DCameo

costs me a total of $220.00 with shipping.
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    Bill,I found a 1963 69dcam lincoln at R&I for $750
    Decam Rose 69$350
    Dcam Washerington 69$1800
    ALSO, 2 decam jefferson's69 $650

Irony! MORGAGE BABY MAXOUT C/C'S TO GET TO BOTTOM OF FRONT PAGE AND GUESS WHAT??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????WE ARE CHANGEING THE GAME! INCLUDEING COINS THAT ONLY DEALERS OFFER???????????????????????????????????????
    The Victorian Collection
    EMAIL:
    relictrader@suddenlink.net
  • Options
    Whoa!! The 67s and 68 will do fine for me.

Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    Nice gold Bill !! What a great collection of designs just right there. I found it very hard to judge those inclused indians. From the scans it looks like you have a nice bunch.

There have been 20 1963 and 1964 Lincolns in PCGS 69 DCAM sold on TeleTrade so far this year. Prices have ranged between $85 and $280. The $85 one had a spot. The $280 one had pretty deep contrast.

1964 Jeffersons in 69 DCAM sold for around $125.

'63 and '64 Rooseys in 69 DCAM sold for around $85

The Washingtons are closer to $300.

Add for the buyers fee, shipping and the possible cost of a return to get the real price.

R&I might have deep contrast, spot free coins but you might also get lucky on TT. I have. My DCAM+ '56 Franklin came from TT as did my blast white '55 Franklin and some others. Be careful to avoid any with spots or anything negative at all in the description. Expect to return some. If you are willing to go through that you can save some bucks. I run across coins like this sometimes and sell them for similar prices on eBay.
  • Options
    Gary,

Some dates are better than others. The prices that Carl quoted are more realistic in line with the market for a quality piece.

Also, you don't want that 1963 cent, it is a Memorial reverse and you need the Wheat reverse. Most of those do not have the CA or DC designation, so you won't be alone.

Keith
    Keith ™

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, Bill, those are groovy. I like the circular cropping of the pics. I always do a square crop, 'cause getting a perfect circle with my scanner software is tough. It always comes out elliptical and lopsided-looking.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Thanks guys. I used PhotoShop to do up the images. With Photoshop I can setup layers and the top one being the embossed effects and just layer the coin pictures under that layer. This way they all come out even.

Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    I redid the 2 1/2 Indian. Is this any better?
    Bill

09/07/2006