Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

New Registry Inventory Software Rolled Out Today!

Now you can use the “My Inventory” section of the PSA and DNA Set Registries to keep track of all your cards, tickets and autographs in your own very private online inventory!

Besides using the Set Registry to build your sets, our updated software gives you a safe place to consolidate all of your collection. (As before, only PSA-graded or DNA-certified items can be used for set building.) When you log in to My Set Registry, go to Add Inventory. Scroll down the page and you'll find a new form where you can add items one-by-one or, if you use a spreadsheet, you can import large numbers of inventory. In this way, you can track your entire collection with your costs, market prices, sources and personal notes. You’ll find the enhanced inventory program in the Set Registry a valuable tool for all your collecting needs.

If you get stuck, open the help box just above the new form on the Add Inventory page. It should provide you with the answers you need. Should you encounter anything that doesn't seem to be working the way you think it should, please report it here, or send me an email directly and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can.

Thanks for your participation in the PSA and DNA Set Registry programs!
BJ Searls
bsearls@collectors.com
Set Registry & Special Projects Director
PCGS (coins) www.pcgs.com
PSA (cards & tickets) www.psacard.com

Comments

• Options
    It would be really great if we could create showcases of raw and non-PSA cards.

Kevin
    I collect PSA 10 Cal Ripken, Jr. cards.
  • Options
    DialjDialj Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    Thanks for creating a new program to help keep track of our cards. Just another reason to renew membership!
    "A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    What would be really great is if collectors and dealers could add cards to player registries. I've never gotten a decent explanation for why this feature hasn't been enabled.
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    well hopefully this goes smoother than the last roll out. that time i lost cards and images. i still havent caught up after that one.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options

<< <i>It would be really great if we could create showcases of raw and non-PSA cards.

Kevin >>

I agree! I really like the various Star cards. It would be great to showcase them. PSA should be bringing ALL collections together. More great stuff to checkout, broader conversations, more trade, more buying/selling it might promote. More enjoyment to see other great items, large or small, low or high value.