Home Sports Talk
Options

I think Jeff Saturday should make the HOF

AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭✭
He's a very smart lineman, durable, he obviously makes many line calls to keep Peyton protected. Tonight they tied (or broke I'm not sure) the record for consecutive starts for a center/quarterback together. What does everyone think of Mr Saturday? Also I wonder what his RC is?

Collecting
HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS

Comments

• Options
    recbballrecbball Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭
    I don't think he has a shot, was beat out by Kevin Mawae and Olin Kreutz for the all decade team. Lucky if one center makes it to the hall a decade.

His Rc is 2005 Topps Total #38
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see him make it one day--but will not count on it. Whether he does or not, I have been collecting his cards since he was drafted. So if anyone has any unique ones or serial numbered ones--start a thread on BST and hopefully we can make a deal.image
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭✭
    akbar- do you have an extra of the topps total 2005 ?
    John
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    John,

I will have to check. Since I have so many player collections, I usually try to get just one copy of any card. If I do have one extra, I'll contact you and send it your way if you need it. I'm away from home on business right now, but will be home tomorrow night at some point.

James
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    jivanjivan Posts: 1,009
    he is sooo good he should be called MR.SUNDAY !!!!
    always looking for 1969 graded basketball