Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FSH: 1 oz. Gold Krugerrand $1355 delivered. Cant believe no one hasn't snapped this up?

Hi everyone. Please PM if interested. PP gift or Postal money orders are accepted forms of payment. No checks please. All prices include delivery.
EDIT: ALL SOLD EXCEPT THE KRUGERRAND. THANK YOU First person to PM and say "i'll take it" gets it @ $1355 delivered.

1977 1 oz. Gold Krugerrand. You grade by looking at pics. Ultimately, it's a very nice 1 oz. gold coin. $1355

These rolls of Silver Eagles are pristine, no toning and completely original. All I ask is that at least 1 roll (the whole roll) be purchased as I have them listed. $535/roll.

These are 1 roll of 2009's & 3 rolls of 2010's. Same thing, at least 1 roll purchased. $540/roll.

A Lot of 5 2006 1/10 oz. Gold Eagles. I will sell these for $155 each. If you buy all 5 as is, $765 delivered.
To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.

Comments

• good price on ur 1/10 eagles should sell pretty quick if i hadnt just bought a bunch i would snap them up
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
    gdavis70,Musky1011,cohodk,cucamongacoin,robkool,chumley, drei3ree, Rampage,jmski52, commoncents05, dimples, dcarr, Grouchy, holeinone1972, JonMN34, mission16,meltdown,Omega,PQpeace, SeaEagleCoins, WaterSport, whatsup,Wizard1,WinLoseWin,MMR,49thStateofMind,SamByrd,Ahrensdad,BAJJERFAN,timrutnat,TWQG,CarlWohlforth,Ciccio,PreTurb,NumisMe,Patches,NotSure,luvcoins123,piecesofme,perryhall,nibanny,atarian,airplanenut
  • piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    pics added...ttt
  • bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭
    Nice price on the AGE's!! You could almost fill a dansco album with those ASE's!! Nice selection.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Pm on Gold Eagles....
    Jamie
    It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!
    ttt for the Krugerand
    ttt
    ttt