Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

COB Adder Iraq 10/09/10

To everyone who has been so nice to leave comments on my post and all the care packages I have recieved words cannot express the gratitude and honor I feel to serve not only our country but my friends on the message board here. I just arrived back to Iraq from a wonderful 15 days of military leave and saw my family as well as spent some time in my personal oasis called Laughlin Nevada. Nothing beats some down time to rejuvenate and come back ready to go and whats even cooler is I have 19 weeks left on this journey to the Middle East.

Thanks to the help and generosity of my fellow collectors I am down to the final 8 PSA graded 1971 Topps baseball cards to finally complete my set. I started this set over 2 years ago and even though I am deployed I have had some down time in my room to complete this really challenging set. The final 8 are as follows, #5, #198, #250, #630, #649, # 693, #709, #745. I am striving to complete my set in at least PSA 7 or better so if anyone has one of these cards they wish to sell please email me at kenneth.walker8@iraq.centcom.mil or kenneth.walker8@us.army.mil

Thanks again to everyone here...collecting is something that takes my mind off missing home and I love the challenge..
SSG Kenneth M Walker
224th Sustainment Brigade
COB Adder, Iraq
APO AE 09331

Comments

• Options
    Ken...I don't collect that set...but I do appreciate your service! In that regard your #1 on my Registry...Thanks!
    Henri
    Collector
    Topps 58,59,60,61,62,63,64 Sets
    Fleer 60, 61-62 Sets
  • Options
    Thank you very much sir!!
    SSG Kenneth M Walker
    224th Sustainment Brigade
    COB Adder, Iraq
    APO AE 09331