Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Post a coin that is the finest graded!! (Ties ok)

2»

Comments

• Options
    GrivGriv Posts: 2,804
    Another 2/0 except it's a 0/0 in PCGS. image

imageimage
  • Options
    AuroraBorealisAuroraBorealis Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>This used to be tied for top pop until that pesky little 68 showed up recenty and brought 100k. MJ

image >>

That is one heck of a Walker you have MJ...That pesky 68 has a lot of shoe to fill... image

ABimage
  • Options

<< <i>Not that it really maters, Frnklnlvr, but the NGC Registry only shows ONE 1949 S MS66 Star FBL and here's a full picture of the holder below.
    I am disappointed that NGC made an error on the pop. report by missing one. Not like them to err on the report.
    Thanks though, this information drove me re-image the coin and I will replace the registry pictures with some that better showcase this coins incredible colors
    when held in hand.

imageimage >>

Your '49-S is amazing! Yes, the pop report has never showed the PL 66FBL* for whatever reason. IMO it's kind of redundant to have the PL(proof-like) designation and a star but I've never seen the coin in hand so it very well may be worthy of both.
  • Options
    boiler78boiler78 Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finest and only one graded at either service.

• Options
    boiler78boiler78 Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    renomedphysrenomedphys Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aww, shucks, almost forgot my avatar coin. Tied finest DCAM 2/0 for year, and 6/0 for the entire Indian Cent series!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file