Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

big Walker set going up for auction - let's hear it for Walkers

granted, I'm a few slots behind this guy! are you a board member?

way to go, nice set. I see that it's going up for auction during the FUN sale. best of luck.

PCGS set registry link

Comments

• Options
    CalebCaleb Posts: 739
    One of my favorite designs to look at. Wish he had some pictures in the set.
  • Options
    breakdownbreakdown Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will get to see the photos soon enough in an auction catalog at least. I will be looking. JSF -which set is yours?

"Look up, old boy, and see what you get." -William Bonney.

• Options
    here's a newp...

I started out filling slots in my date set with "tougher" keys and semi-keys. Well, that didn't last long, as I began upgrading. This 18-S recently bumped my 18-D from its rightful position as the "tougher" of the 18's, imho.

I've tried to tell myself that I can do without the mid-30's Walkers, can do without the short set, can't do without either, can do with one but not the other, shoot, I'm like the hopeless drunk. Who am I trying to kid? I'll never get under this 66-coin set. image
  • Options
    Scott
    I found your registry sets and looked through your photos. Always nice to see a full set of Walkers, with images!

• Options
    thanks, breakdown. I am having fun with my little ol' set, though pickings are slim these days. Do you have any kind of timeline on getting your set to 100%?

I'm envious of you guys with nice, higher grade coins in your sets, ...and your TruViews/better grade pics!
  • Options
    Scott,
    No timeline to completion -- a lot of the tough dates still to find. Been at it for four years and it's all been fun, even a few of the mutts I've picked up along the way.
    Thanks for the compliments on the photos -- all thanks to Todd at bluCC.

• Options
    Walk'en Liberties. It's crazy. Wow.
    Improperly Cleaned, Our passion for numismatics is Genuine! Now featuring correct spelling.