Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Introduction of my custom sports prints, custom cut autograph cards, etc.

Hello fellow collectors,

Just wanted to introduce myself and tell everyone about what I'm all about. My name is Jack McDonough and I'm the owner and chief artist of GemMintArt.com

I try to employ a unique combination of pop art and cubism to pay tribute to some of the great athletes of the modern world. These iconic images are high quality digital prints hand signed by myself on the back and are numbered limited editions. For example, each copy of the first print, entitled “The Flying Dutchman” is numbered to 327, the career batting average of the player being honored with the work, legendary Hall of Famer Honus Wagner. There will only ever be 327 copies printed and signed, ever, guaranteed, and they will include signed and numbered certificates of authenticity which will be signed and numbered to match the piece, so these prints make great collectors items, at least I think so.

In addition I am open to commissioned work and I am constantly working on new pieces. I'm attaching the first 2 prints that are for sale, "The Flying Dutchman" and "The Splendid Splinter", the price is $20 per print, or and introductory price of $30 for both.

The main reason I am posting here is to let everyone know that I am also going to be offering cut autograph custom card services, I'm still perfecting my process and once this service is available I'll keep everyone updated on these forums and on my website, hopefully there is some interest in this, I really enjoy doing it and hope to keep the prices very affordable.

Basically I'm just another collector who is combining two of his favorite pastimes together, art and sports card/collectibles. I know you guys don't know me, but hopefully in the coming years I'll get to know some of you and maybe most of you. If anyone would have any questions you can post them here or email me at Jack@GemMintArt.com anytime. BTW I'm going to try to attach some small images of my first 2 prints so you call can check them out, the sizes are roughly 10x15 inches, maybe a little smaller/bigger, depending on the image.

Thanks for reading, very excited to join the group.

Sincerely,
Jack McDonough
Jack@GemMintArt.com
www.GemMintArt.com

Comments