Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

OCSI is now on checkoutmycards.com

PSA-SET-GUY is now working with checkoutmycards.com. They have been around for a few years and are rising fast. They warehouse and list the cards on their site. We feel it is the best site out there right now. In todays economy we are all trying to save money. If you have not tried this sight, please try it and let me know. We are working hard to build up and inventory. Our user id name is cccardfactory. I have enclosed a link to our psa 10 listings. I want to know about thoughts. Feel free to PM me. Thanks Johnathan

http://www.checkoutmycards.com/Users/cccardfactory,+psa+10

Comments

• Options
    mdkuommdkuom Posts: 969 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    I like checkoutmycards.com. I've picked up quite a few cards there. It costs 25 cents per card to cash out though, so it's not a very good deal if you're picking up a large number of 10 cent cards.

Some of the dealers there are wierd though. I made a $15 offer on a card that was priced for $20, and the guy rejected my offer then raised his price to $25. I made another offer of $18, and he rejected it, then raised his price to $28. I guess he didn't really want to sell the card.
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options
    BugOnTheRugBugOnTheRug Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    +1 for a Johnathan sighting.