Home Precious Metals
Options

*** Official October Precious Metal Buy / Sell / Trade Thread ***

2»

Comments

• Options
    chumleychumley Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭
    selling 1 roll of silver prospectors at $525 delivered and 2 rolls of 1983 Libertads at $565 per roll....got a few singles at $26/$28 respectively..I will now turn the mouse over to my son and hopefully get some pics....both nice but the Libertads are just stunning IMHO

• Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are for sale on behalf of the coin shop where I work part time.
    We would prefer a check, money order or paypal + 3%
    All coins have a no problem or hassle 7 day return option...
    Personaly, I have had nothing but positive experience here on the BST both as a buyer & seller.
    Many quality board member references are available upon request and/or you can check out my personal perfect feedback on ebay:
    Ebay Sales

----------------------------
    1914 D 2.5 Indian - I think it's been gently cleaned, but I cannot see any hairlines.
    Asking $205 delivered

100% complete Platinum 1/10 oz Proof & Mint sets - 27 coins total, All PCGS graded either PF69-70 or MS 69-70
    These are currently listed as #9 and #15 on the PCGS registry - You can look them up under Matterson.

Here are the dates & grades.
    1997 thru 2007 are all graded MS69 The 2008 is MS70 and the 2006-W, 2007-W, 2008-W are MS70.

The proofs are all PF69 from 1997 thru 2008.

PCGS price guide values these two sets at $9175 - Melt value alone is roughly $4,600.
    I'm asking $7,340 - or best reasonable offer.

• Options
    MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭
    WTB Platinum and Palladium bullion. I have silver to trade for these as well. PM with what you have and asking price.
  • Options
    Five day GOLD PRICE chart appears to have formed most of an upside-down head and shoulders, with the left shouder bottoming Tuesday at $1,328, the head troughing yesterday just under $1,320, and a rise today back to the neckline about $1,345. If that's an accurate reading, tomorrow gold will dip to form the right shoulder, bottoming about $1,330, maybe $1,335. Next week or tomorrow it will climb back up to the neckline. Then 'twill break through and leave everybody in the dust like when the bell rings at the Kentucky Derby. it’s reassuring on some level to see the asset you sell at – or near – the top of our own and other investment surveys year-in and year-out. As an American, however, the policies that are driving this amazing performance are disheartening to say the least, and sadly, unlikely to change any time soon.

Many successful BST transactions ajia
    (x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
    mariner67, and Mikes coins
  • Options
    gdavis70gdavis70 Posts: 256 ✭✭✭
    I have 6x 1oz Deak-Perera serial numbered bars.... since they were brought up in another thread I figured I'd offer mine.

They are all in plastic, one of the bags is unsealed. Spot + 2.00 delivered.

• Options
    AnkurJAnkurJ Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭
    Prices including registered mail shipping. Payment by paypal must add 3%. check/MO accepted. Checks will take 5 business days to clear.
    Prices are with SILVER at $24.75 and are subject to change.

Trades for early type considered!

One troy pound SILVER eagle. 0.999fine. Total of 12 troy oz. Comes with box and certificate. Round is numbered. Proof fields. $345 shipped. NOW $335 SHIPPED

One 10oz troy Engelhard old style bread loaf bar. .999 fine $275 shipped NOW $270 Sold!

One 10oz troy Apmex bar with eagle motif. .999 fine $265 shippied NOW $260

One 10oz troy NTR Metal bar wrapped. .999 fine. $265 shipped NOW $260

One 5000 grains sterling=9.63 oz troy SILVER. Jimmy carter presidential series. $245 shipped.

Thanks for looking!
    AJ
    All coins kept in bank vaults.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
    SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTB - Platinum 1 oz.

PCGS MS-69: 1997, 1998, 1999, or 2002

PM me with asking price. Thanks, jmski
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dansco album filled with 48 different date ASE's. Obviously many duplicates including 4--2010's. No 1996.image

$1225 shipped.image
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear