Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Question on Davey Allison Texaco Cards

When Davey Allison drove the Texaco Ford, Texaco put out packs of cards on him. I have not seen these, or been able to find them on the PSA Registry. Does anyone have any information on them. I have not looked on eBay yet, but not concerned with the value so much as desirability and if they are worth messing with. I have dozens of the packs I never opened and would have to dig to find them. I'm sure I could put together a full set or two out of the cards I have.

Ron
Collect for the love of the hobby, the beauty of the coins, and enjoy the ride.

Comments

• Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭
    I am not sure if they are the same ones, but I used to have quite a few of them. You could get them everytime you filled up with gas and then they ended up selling them just to get rid of them for 5 cents a pack here locally. If they are the same ones, they are about as rare as 1988 Donruss Baseball when it comes to number of collectors.
    IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY
  • Options
    Thanks for the answer. I just ran across a pack that was bent in a kichen drawer and wondered about them. I couldn't find much on the cards.

Ron
    Collect for the love of the hobby, the beauty of the coins, and enjoy the ride.