Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Does PSA grade National Convention VIP cards?

If not, what company does? I'm referring to cards like 2010 Sportkings Bruce Lee VIP #23 that was distributed at the National. I know, I know: Who would want to have a graded Bruce Lee card anyways!! Well, a friend of mine got the VIP package at the National and one of the cards was a Sportkings Bruce Lee. I think there is an Ali, too, and both are single prints??

Always looking for Mantle cards such as Stahl Meyer, 1954 Dan Dee, 1959 Bazooka, 1960 Post, 1952 Star Cal Decal, 1952 Tip Top Bread Labels, 1953-54 Briggs Meat, and other Topps, Bowman, and oddball Mantles.

Comments

• Yes they do.
  • kingnascarkingnascar Posts: 636 ✭✭✭
    They even had a special at the National to grade the VIP cards that were given away at the show
  • THEY WILL GRADE ALL
  • judgebuckjudgebuck Posts: 989 ✭✭✭
    Well, I just received back a submission of a 2010 Sportking Bruce Lee obtained by a friend of mine at the National this year, and PSA would not grade it but did give a voucher. I emailed, asking why they didn't grade it, and I received back an email today explaining that PSA did not grade Sportking due to no licensing.

Always looking for Mantle cards such as Stahl Meyer, 1954 Dan Dee, 1959 Bazooka, 1960 Post, 1952 Star Cal Decal, 1952 Tip Top Bread Labels, 1953-54 Briggs Meat, and other Topps, Bowman, and oddball Mantles.