Home Precious Metals
Options

US Mint now charging distributors 50 cents more for ASE.

Effectively immediately, according to my friendly neighborhood B&M. In other words, a case of ASE will now cost us an additional $250image

Comments

• Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    $250 more for a GMBimage Supply & demandimage
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭
    just get a RMB up North

• Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭✭
    I see Tulving has raised his price already on 2010 sealed boxes, but his buy price does not appear to have moved. In fact, I think it may have dropped a dime.
  • Options
    ProofCollectionProofCollection Posts: 5,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would expect buy prices to increase at least part of that 0.50 increase...
  • Options
    meluaufeetmeluaufeet Posts: 751 ✭✭✭
    Gainesville adjusted 2010 ASE's prices... they are now $24.79, and substantially higher than the 2010 phils ($23.95) and 2011 maples ($23.90)... prices based on bank wire and spot of $21.82

Looking at their credit card price of an ASE tube @ $499.28 is jaw dropping especially since they 'discount' their tubes about $10.

wow
  • Options
    TWQGTWQG Posts: 3,145 ✭✭
    I miss the days of buying Silver Eagle rolls by date from Tulving for $99 each.
  • Options
    MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see the Silver Philharmonic rolls are going for well over $500 on ebay recently!
    Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • Options
    fishcookerfishcooker Posts: 3,446 ✭✭
    I thought $300/roll was high.
  • Options
    HalfStrikeHalfStrike Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭
    Most start off rolling their own.
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can anybody provide a link to the complete text of Public Law 99-61, the law that authorized the silver eagle program?
    Thanks,
    TD
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    CiccioCiccio Posts: 1,405

<< <i>Can anybody provide a link to the complete text of Public Law 99-61, the law that authorized the silver eagle program?
    Thanks,
    TD >>

Here you go Capt. It should be this.

edited to add: or this one. which is the same.
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,565 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Can anybody provide a link to the complete text of Public Law 99-61, the law that authorized the silver eagle program?
    Thanks,
    TD >>

Here you go Capt. It should be this.

edited to add: or this one. which is the same. >>

That's it!
    Thank yew!!!!
    TD
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.