Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Attn: ZOHAR/forum members

Zohar, I dealt with you several months ago as I bought some coins---my email was PAULM321@YAHOO.COM. Your info. was still on my email and I figure you need to be warned. That email acct. has since been hacked and totally taken over by people who are emailing my friends/contacts asking for money, etc. etc. (My facebook was hacked also and these people are actually using the live chat feature to ask friends to send them money as they are posing as myself.) Could you or any other forum member please disregard and delete any email that comes from paulm321@yahoo.com or any variant of that email (such as paulm32i@yahoo.com). Also, I assume they have access to my password and username for this website...could you forward this message along to the administrator and have the account on this site that is associated with paulm321@yahoo.com deactivated. I guess these are the perils of the internet age...Thank You, Paul

Comments

• Options
    That's happening a lot.

Someone hacked Dinah's email list and sent out a plea for money saying she was stranded in Hong Kong, had lost her purse and credit
    cards and needed money wired to her right away.

Amazing how many of our non compos mentis friends responded saying "what in the world happened here? Why is she is Hong Kong anyway?"

I'm not kidding on that. Some simply sent it saying they wanted us to know if was going out.

But others....image
    No,no- the kids and the cat are all right honey.
    It's just that I got my PCGS grades.
  • Options
    ZoharZohar Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up. Will keep this in mind.