Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Would like to sell a St. Gaudens $20.00 Piece

I would like to sell one of my St. Gaudens, it's an AU coin, nice shape, but with the economy the way it is I need the cash.
Would someone be able to suggest a reputable dealer in or near Alpharetta, Ga. ?
Thank you

Comments

• Options
    CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried the BST boards? collectors on here love to buy from other collectors and you will most likely get more $ than from a dealer at a shop.
    Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,
  • Options
    robkoolrobkool Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The buy/sell/trade board (bst) here on the CU forum is one of the best places to sell that numismatic item & it's FREE...
  • Options
    Mark Feld (coinguy1) is a reputable dealer. I, of course, can't speak to whether he would be interested in selling your coin, but you can PM him and ask.

Bob
  • Options
    partagaspartagas Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭
    My advice is to try the BST located here ---> BST Board

Get a camera and a paypal account and put it up 4 sale. I am certain you should find a buyer so long as you price reasonably. With paypal you will have cash now, just like JG Wentworth. image
    If I say something in the woods, and my wife isn't around. Am I still wrong?
  • Options
    Wrong forum to sell
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Wrong forum to sell >>

The OP didn't offer it for sale here.

Russ, NCNE

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file