Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

So what do you think is the buying price for the First Spouse Gold coins (both unc and proof)

I intend to bring mine to Phila tomorrow. One is still in the mailing box with tape and postmarks from Jan 24 2008. The others are with the cases and paper work. Any idea what should be a good price to sell them at? Appreciate the help

Comments

• Options
    OnedollarnohollarOnedollarnohollar Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭
    It depends on which spouse is on the coin.....anywhere from spot + $40 for common to spot x 2 for the keys such as Julia Tylers. The Van Buren and the Andrew Jackson are also keys in the liberty subset area which will sell for a premium. Check Ebay for recent completed sales for a good feel for prices on any others that you may have to sell. Good luck! Now, of course having said that, if you have a Julia Tyler (either proof or uncirculated) and want to sell it to me for spot + $100, pm me imageimage
  • Options
    CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭
    Julia Tyler (either proof or uncirculated) I will pay Spot plus $150 here.
    Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,
  • Options
    Julia on e-Bay with original packaging and not graded is going for about $1200.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file