Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Is this Nolan Ryan rookie a Milton Bradley ??

Please see scan...isn't the white border a tell-tale sign it was from the Milton Bradley game "Win a Card"??

-Claude

Comments

• Options
    The white border is from the 1967 football cards. You can be sure if the back is more yellow than gold.
    Any team on any given Sunday, can beat any other team...unless they were playing the Miami Dolphins in 1972.
  • Options
    1966CUDA1966CUDA Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭✭
    whats the value of this card???
  • Options
    packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭
    about the same as the topps version in the sgc grade , maybe a 10% premium but in that grade I am sure there is more than 10% fluctuations in the price anyway. good luck
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>The white border is from the 1967 football cards. You can be sure if the back is more yellow than gold. >>

I agree that the back of the MB card is more yellow .. however, I believe that the white line on the left side is also a sign that it is a MB card.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭

<< <i> .. however, I believe that the white line on the left side is also a sign that it is a MB card. >>

Most definitely.
  • Options

<< <i>The white border is from the 1967 football cards. You can be sure if the back is more yellow than gold. >>

Correct!
    Of the four versions of his rookie card, I found this one to be the 2nd hardest to find after the Venezuelan and ahead of the O-Pee-Chee and Topps versions. Unfortunately when looking at graded versions, most grading companies have lowered the grade due to the white stripe but every MB version has one.

Nice Card!!!