Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Package full of Duty . . .

Received a package today . . . opened it and it was a clone of the t-shirt than thedutymon (Neil) had made up for the National. I guess since I've been busting his chops about them, he decided I had to join the cult.

I love it Neil! I hope you washed it! I'm thinking of wearing it to a show and impersonating you . . . And you got the size right, too!

Thanks again!!! Much appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    "I spent the night with Neil and all I got was this stupid shirt."
  • Options
    mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    This thread is useless without pictures.

------
    stupid print dots

• Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭

<< <i>This thread is useless without pictures. >>

Sorry you can't read it . . .

• Options
    thunderdanthunderdan Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭
    Is a package full of duty > pocket full of sunshine?

Discuss amongst yourselves...

• Options

<< <i>Is a package full of duty > pocket full of sunshine? >>

Rally 'round the family! Pocket full of shells!!!
  • Options
    Morning Scott,

Figured it was time for you to join the clan! (Do you hear Banjo's). Matt's going to be disappointed if you don't post a picture!

Dissed me so much on the shirt, just figured you were jealous, so didn't want you to feel left out!

Moo

YeeHahimage

Neilimage
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options

<< <i>

image >>

You either had that pic saved on your computer or had to search the internet for it. Either way, that is really sad and ghey.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

image >>

You either had that pic saved on your computer or had to search the internet for it. Either way, that is really sad and ghey. >>

Ya know Bill, that's what I was wondering as well..........................................................image...........................image.

YeeHahimage

Neilimage
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options

<< <i>Ya know Bill, that's what I was wondering as well >>

I believe that makes you curious.....

• Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

image >>

Either way, that is really sad and ghey. >>

Ya know Bill, that's what I was wondering as well..........................................................image...........................image.

YeeHahimage

Neilimage >>

Neil , if you wonder too long , my hope is that you don't become too curious. Just sayin---- Sonny
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    Yeah, it's saved in my folder with the pictures of ARod kissing himself in the mirror.

Actually, I was searching for "fat man in t-shirt" trying to find something funny to post, but this came up in the images and figured it would get a rise out of the Bayou closet queen...

Thanks again, Neil!
  • Options

Bunch a gay bastiges, you guys suck so bad. image
  • Options
    Typical homo response Scott. Trying to divert attention to someone else in an effort to officially remain in the closet. Don't worry big boy, your secret's safe with me.