Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

OT very strange item in a card shop, old letter appears to be Hebrew?

At the risk of embarrassing myself (once again lol) in front of the forum, I am going out on a limb and saying I think this is Hebrew. very curious as to why someone would save an old letter, any help appreciated

I might be able to scan a line or two if we see something interesting, other that this is the best I can get

Comments

• Maybe it was written by Sandy Koufax???
  • it is his promise to be a recluse and charge 300 per auto
  • Although the pictures are dark and hard to see Maybe it was a contract for a player on The House of David team.

Ron
    Collect for the love of the hobby, the beauty of the coins, and enjoy the ride.
  • I think it is one of the missing Dead Sea Scrolls. It is the one where Jesus says to the Cubs, "Don't do anything until I get back."
    Collecting Pre-War, Pre-War HOF Types, Pre-War Postcards

• << <i>I think it is one of the missing Dead Sea Scrolls. It is the one where Jesus says to the Cubs, "Don't do anything until I get back." >>

• WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Agree with Ron. It may have something to do with that.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Where I work there is a guy that protests occasionally by walking around the entire perimeter for hours on end speaking in Hebrew. Curiousity got the better of me one day so I went down to talk with him. I was curious as to if he actually knew Hebrew and he showed me the book he was reading from. It had phonetic pronunciations of English words in Hebrew. We spoke at length as to why he was protesting us, but I won't go into that. Guy unnerves some of my co-workers because he occasionally shouts about Okahoma City, Waco, and is always yelling out that God's wrath will be on us. Since I spoke with him that day, whenever I pass him, he will stop the Hebrew pronunciations and simply say "Hello". Interesting man.

He's not nearly as unnerving though as the Jamaican lady that comes into the building and does "dances" and casts "spells and curses" on some of the staff's future children. image Nice people image

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Mike

You must work for the local government.

lol

Steve
    Good for you.