Home Precious Metals

your deal will never change*

* In the event of hyperinflation, which we will define as gold closing at over $10,000 per ounce for 30 days in a row, this offer is null and void (Sorry, but David made me put this in here).

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it - Clint Eastwood

Comments

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

• PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What in the heck are you talking about?

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• here is the email...

Subscribe Before October 1, and Lock In a Lifetime Rate to PCGS CoinFacts

Dear fellow numismatist,

PCGS CoinFacts is totally unique for rare coins. It will contain...for every U.S. coin, including all Regular Issues, all Proofs, all Commemoratives, all Colonials, all Territorials, all patterns, and all Varieties...

* Photos of every coin
    * Variety attribution guide for all varieties, with photos
    * All basic information, i.e. mintages, metal content, size, designer, etc. for every coin
    * Survival rates and rarity rankings for every coin
    * Prices for every coin in every existing grade
    * PCGS populations for every coin
    * Auction prices realized for every coin
    * Condition Census (top ten known specimens) for every coin, with photos
    * Expert comments from the world's top experts, for every coin

Effective October 1, 2010, we will be increasing the monthly subscription rate from $9.95 to $12.95. BUT IF YOU SUBSCRIBE TO PCGS COINFACTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1, 2010, we will make you a lifetime price guarantee offer. Subscribe to PCGS CoinFacts today at the soon to be no-longer-available rate of $9.95 a month (or $8.95 per month with an annual subscription discount), and we guarantee that the low introductory price will be yours for as long as you keep your subscription active. The price increase will apply to those who subscribe after September 30, 2010 only. Your deal is yours for as long as you want it...and no matter how much we raise the rates in the future, your deal will never change*
    It has been very rewarding to participate in the startup and growth of such an amazing innovation as PCGS CoinFacts. I can assure you that there is much, much, more to come in the weeks, months and years ahead.

Happy collecting!

Don Willis
    President, Professional Coin Grading Service

* In the event of hyperinflation, which we will define as gold closing at over $10,000 per ounce for 30 days in a row, this offer is null and void (Sorry, but David made me put this in here).

Collectors Universe, Inc.
    PO Box 6280
    Newport Beach, CA

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it - Clint Eastwood
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was a Clint Eastwood quote. Thanks for the reminder, gonna sign up today.

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.