Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FSH: 20 oz. Silver (2 10 oz. National Bars) $450 delivered SOLD

Hello again all,
2 10 oz. National .999 silver bars for $450 delivered.

Many BST references if needed, just ask. Thanks for looking
To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.

Comments

• piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    I will seperate Bars & Rounds if you're only interested in one. Let me know in your PM what you're interested in...Just the Bars, Juts the Rounds, or both. Thanks
  • PM sent!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!
  • I will take all the eagles and Maples..
    Thanks again..
    It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!
    bump
    bump
  • Bump for a great seller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fast shipper.....

bump...thanks for the help oilstates. Cant beleive no one's snapped this up.
  • SOLD ....I will take them!!!!!!!!!!