Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

New Set Composites Online!

Hong Kong 5 Cents, Circulation Strikes (1866-1901)
Hong Kong 5 Cents, Circulation Strikes (1903-1905)

Should you like to a set of world coins listed which currently does not exist in the Registry, please send your request to setregistry@collectors.com.

Cosetta Robbins
Assistant Set Registry Manager
Collectors Universe Inc.
(800) 325-1121 ext #148
(949) 833-7660 fax

Comments

• << <i>

Should you like to a set of world coins listed which currently does not exist in the Registry, please send your request to setregistry@collectors.com.

Cosetta Robbins
    Collectors Universe Inc.
    (800) 325-1121 ext #148
    (949) 833-7660 fax >>

How about a set of US coins that does not exist? How about 2006 and 2005 circulation strike mint sets. Pretty basic really.
  • DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

I sure will be glad when they are done with all these foreign sets! So they can get to my requests. Does anybody do these sets???
  • llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

Cosetta Robbins
    Collectors Universe Inc.
    (800) 325-1121 ext #148
    (949) 833-7660 fax >>

How about a set of US coins that does not exist? How about 2006 and 2005 circulation strike mint sets. Pretty basic really. >>

I was told they would "clean up" the modern US mint/proof sets by year's end. There would be basic sets and sets with major variations. The SF coins really cloud moderns... I assume the SF will be mint sets. They'll have to create separate sets for circulated coins. It'd be nice to have the 2000 set broken into two sets... a true 20-coin mint set and then they can create a 22/23/24/25-coin major/minor variation set with the Goodacre, Millennium, Wounded Eagle, Cheerios, Wide AM, etc. They can do whatever they want, as long as they're consistent with "basic" mint and proof sets.
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards