Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

f/s 1970 topps tom seaver #300 real nice

best offer today http://s1028.photobucket.com/albums/y345/oarmjr44/ ,money order takes it or pay pal gift .real nice 70 seaver card ..for the met fan ,,,free shipping

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    What happened to the September 22 thread you had for the same card that stated "Best offer today"??????
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    hi doug had two pm offers but they never got back to me so i put up again ,,so its up fpr sale
  • Options
    al032184al032184 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭
    I'll give you $3 for the card, let me know.
    Alex
  • Options
    Alex thanks but no thanks
  • Options
    I'll give you $2.
  • Options
    BarfvaderBarfvader Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options

<< <i>hi doug had two pm offers but they never got back to me so i put up again ,,so its up fpr sale >>

I do NOT think you are being honest with us. I was one of the PMs and you NEVER got back to me. Since you stated "Best offer gets it" the card should have been gone last time.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    how much for the wallet?
  • Options
    Card is pending and doug yes you got back to me with a low ball offer that was absurd ,don't insult me stay healthy 0
  • Options
    al032184al032184 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭
    If you don't want to be 'insulted', don't ask for a best offer, put a price on the card.
  • Options
    Your right ill put a price on it but sometimes they still low ball me ! I mean its just a 70 seaver anyway I have pending offer waiting for pm thx 0
  • Options
    corvette1340corvette1340 Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭
    $1.65
  • Options
    KbKardsKbKards Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭
    What's VCP on a PSA 9 1970 Tom Seaver?
  • Options
    why isnt it graded?
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • Options

<< <i>Card is pending and doug yes you got back to me with a low ball offer that was absurd ,don't insult me stay healthy 0 >>

Hmmmm ... let's see ... can't tell what the top corners look like, but the bottom corners both have touches on them ... ex mt condition? The last one sold on eBay for $4.50 ... the one before that was a set of three cards and sold for $13.50 ... you asked for $10 originally and NOBODY purchased it ... I offered $4.00 (right where the past 4 sold for on eBay) ... That was an absurd offer? And THAT insulted you? If your skin is that thin and you got INSULTED over 1 or 2 dollars, my suggestion would be to get out of the hobby NOW!

BTW ... if you are trying to make fun of me by saying "STAY HEALTHY", you are a BIGGER A$$HOLE than I thought you were. Both my little girl AND wife are Cancer Survivors!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    I'm a bladder cancer survivor myself and I meant no disrespect I wish you the best doug
  • Options
    card still pending awaiting payment if not ill put up again thx o
  • Options

<< <i>card still pending awaiting payment if not ill put up again thx o >>

Looking forward to the new thread!
  • Options
    hey listen guys im new here just trying to do the right thing ,,,and doug i have a heart and i do wish your wife and daughter the best,andone day you will get those cards back ,,so i wish you the best and if you want the card for your offer its yours cuase i havent rec payment that i was promised thx o
  • Options

<< <i>hey listen guys im new here just trying to do the right thing ,,,and doug i have a heart and i do wish your wife and daughter the best,andone day you will get those cards back ,,so i wish you the best and if you want the card for your offer its yours cuase i havent rec payment that i was promised thx o >>

$4.02
  • Options
    I think the best thing for me to do here is just pass and wish you well in selling your cards. One bit of advice ... probably not a good idea to get so crazed over a $5.00 card ... life's too short!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with you Doug! And I am interested to see if there is drama with the next card offered by the op.

"f/s 1973 topps #300 steve carlton real nice!"

• Options
    I agree with you doug life is short anyway I know what yu are going thru and I wish you the best so stay strong 0
  • Options
    CARD SOLD will put up a new card sat ,,this time with a price ,,,lol thanks doug and guys o
  • Options
    BugOnTheRugBugOnTheRug Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    All this for a 70 seaver in ex-mt? Good grief. Wonder what this thread (or several) would be like if the card was a '52 mantle?
  • Options
    it was all good made some pals,thank god it sold lol ,,will list a new vintage card tommorow thx o,,a 52 mantle and the sharks would of killed me ,,