Home Sports Talk
Options

Cowboys bounce back, save Jerry Jones from major meltdown

Howie Long says the boys are back in the playoff chase, we shall see.

Comments

• Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭

Romo and Roy Williams had their best games they'll have all season.

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry bearded one........wasn't even a 300 yd. day for Tony, which he has had a lot of and will have many more!!image
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry bearded one........wasn't even a 300 yd. day for Tony, which he has had a lot of and will have many more!!

Another completely clueless statement by the board's resident Cowboy Clown...he'd rather see Romo throw for for 300+ yds than go 23-30 for 285 yds and no turnovers. Geez..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Your the clown grote.....I didn't say it wasn't a good day or that I didn't like the day he had. All I said it wasn't the best day he has ever had or ever will have. The bearded one was trying to make it sound like it was the best day Romo will have all year and simply don't agree.

Why don't you stick to what you do best whatever that is......and leave this forum!image

Being a Mets fan is very stressful I'm sure, but please don't take it out on the rest of us with your badgering and dribble.image
  • Options
    Sorry, Dimeman, I don't take directives from clueless clowns...but thanks for playing, you're quite entertaining if not aware of what you're talking about!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

Just the typical responce I expected from the no-it-all forum clown!image

I'll leave you to your inept teams (Mets & Jets). Being from New York you could have at least picked the Yankees as your team. They have done quite well over the years. Sort of like the Cowboys of baseball!

I'm not going to spar with you anymore, your not worth the trouble.

Bye grote....I'm really going to miss your uninformed dribble!
  • Options
    What is a "no-it-all"? And "uninformed dribble? Don't you mean drivel?

Like someone else posted in another thread, like shooting fish in a barrel, Dimeman.

And again, please refresh yourself with the difference between "your" and "you're" for heaven's sake...geez..

• Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    Grote you post more about the Cowboys than your J-E-T-S.
  • Options
    Grote you post more about the Cowboys than your J-E-T-S.

That's just because responding to Dimeman's inane posts is just so darn fun...image

• Options
    Dude, I will back any Cowboys fan but you are making yourself look like an uneducated hick.

Grote's point about passing yards was right on. If Romo has 300+ yards passing it is usually because the Cowboys were behind and had to play catch up.

I'd rather Romo have 250-280 yards with no INTs. Those are the stats that usually result in a victory.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,725 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many times I have disagreed with grote15, but he knows the game of football, and that's not debatable. image
  • Options

People, where did I EVER say that Romo did not have a good day! I was just responding to walton beard. He made it sound like Romo had his best day ever and that was the only reason the Cowboys won and it wouldn't happen again all year.

Yes, I will take a 280 yard day with no int's and a win EVERY day. I just get tired of the Cowboy haters stupid remarks!

Steve, enjoy your time in first place. I don't think it will last. At least I hope not.image We still have our two games to play to decide that. Vick is looking good. You did good replacing Mcnabb(sp) with Vick. I don't like his past dog thing, but that is just that, in the past.
  • Options

<< <i>You did good replacing Mcnabb(sp) with Vick. >>

McNabb wasn't replaced by Vick. Please do not post any more without doing some research. You are making us Cowboys fans look stupiderest.
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>You did good replacing Mcnabb(sp) with Vick. >>

McNabb wasn't replaced by Vick. Please do not post any more without doing some research. You are making us Cowboys fans look stupiderest. >>

I agree with Dimeman because I have never heard of Kevin Kolb!
  • Options
    1) Howie is an idiot. QED.

2) I don't have a duck in this hunt as I'm an AFC guy living in Skins territory (from NY) .... (BWAHAHAHAHAHetc)

3) If the Brownies pick up Kolb, I may have to change allegiances after 4 generations and 60something years.