Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

19 card Rae Carruth ROOKIE lot *FREE!*

All you have to pay is $3 postage and all 19, Rae Carruth ROOKIE cards are yours. Remember this guy? Drafted by the Panthers, then ended up trying to murder his pregnant girlfriend and is serving 18-24 years in prison right now. Found a few of his rookie cards, and I dont collect him, so $3 and all 19 cards are yours. Cards are all from 1997 and include Playoff Rookie Wave, Topps Stars, Donruss Prefrerred Silver, SP Authentic Future Watch, Playoff, Pinnacle Certified, Flair Showcase, Ultra, Skybox, UD, Topps Gallery, Leaf, Metal, Absolute, Pacific, E-X2000, Totally Certified Red and UD3.

Please send me a PM if you are interested for $3 delivered in a bubble mailer
Thanks
Wine Country Sportscards (Ebay id NVSB)
Smooth deals with: Beck6, hankcaddy, theorioles, ironmanfan, vitoco1972, shouldabeena10, bkritz, rajah424, bobbyw8469, aisavdbballinphilly, mphilking, bbcardcom, gameusedhoop, jake4pack, katscards, ndfan1, ronburgundy, tennesseebanker, wink, bigreddog, thethrill22, bosox1976, morgoth, swartz1, baseballfan, milbroco, brick, davidpuddy, akbarclone, rexvos, itzagoner, bottom9th, lbcoach20, sbtrailrider, bunker, hoofhearted, livi78

Comments

• Options

<< <i>All you have to pay is $3 postage and all 19, Rae Carruth ROOKIE cards are yours. Remember this guy? Drafted by the Panthers, then ended up trying to murder his pregnant girlfriend and is serving 18-24 years in prison right now. Found a few of his rookie cards, and I dont collect him, so $3 and all 19 cards are yours. Cards are all from 1997 and include Playoff Rookie Wave, Topps Stars, Donruss Prefrerred Silver, SP Authentic Future Watch, Playoff, Pinnacle Certified, Flair Showcase, Ultra, Skybox, UD, Topps Gallery, Leaf, Metal, Absolute, Pacific, E-X2000, Totally Certified Red and UD3.

Thanks >>

He didnt try to murder his girlfriend. He did. And the child she was carrying. He was finally caught in the trunk of a car in Tennessee.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>All you have to pay is $3 postage and all 19, Rae Carruth ROOKIE cards are yours. Remember this guy? Drafted by the Panthers, then ended up trying to murder his pregnant girlfriend and is serving 18-24 years in prison right now. Found a few of his rookie cards, and I dont collect him, so $3 and all 19 cards are yours. Cards are all from 1997 and include Playoff Rookie Wave, Topps Stars, Donruss Prefrerred Silver, SP Authentic Future Watch, Playoff, Pinnacle Certified, Flair Showcase, Ultra, Skybox, UD, Topps Gallery, Leaf, Metal, Absolute, Pacific, E-X2000, Totally Certified Red and UD3.

Thanks >>

He didnt try to murder his girlfriend. He did. And the child she was carrying. He was finally caught in the trunk of a car in Tennessee. >>

He was convicted of conspiracy, not murder itself. While the woman did die the baby did not.
  • Options
    ArchStantonArchStanton Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭
    I could have really used the cards. I was shooting all day today. Next time.
    Collector of 1976 Topps baseball for some stupid reason.
    Collector of Pittsburgh Pirates cards for a slightly less stupid reason.
    My Pirates Collection
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Thanks >>

He didnt try to murder his girlfriend. He did. And the child she was carrying. He was finally caught in the trunk of a car in Tennessee. >>

He was convicted of conspiracy, not murder itself. While the woman did die the baby did not. >>

Oops, i stand corrected.
  • Options
    As do I. Thanks for clearing that up
    Smooth deals with: Beck6, hankcaddy, theorioles, ironmanfan, vitoco1972, shouldabeena10, bkritz, rajah424, bobbyw8469, aisavdbballinphilly, mphilking, bbcardcom, gameusedhoop, jake4pack, katscards, ndfan1, ronburgundy, tennesseebanker, wink, bigreddog, thethrill22, bosox1976, morgoth, swartz1, baseballfan, milbroco, brick, davidpuddy, akbarclone, rexvos, itzagoner, bottom9th, lbcoach20, sbtrailrider, bunker, hoofhearted, livi78
  • Options
    recbballrecbball Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭
    I bet this guy would have wanted them.

link
  • Options
    CrimsonTiderCrimsonTider Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭
    I would take them if you threw in some OJs
    collecting Dale Murphy and OPC
  • Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Throw in a Donte Stallworth and an Ugueth Urbina and you got a deal! image
  • Options
    You guys are the best!
  • Options
    al032184al032184 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭
    You should send them to him TTM in prison, just an idea.
  • Options
    mexpo75mexpo75 Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭
    The guy is a piece of crap and not worth a 44 cent stamp. He deserves a shank in the gut. I hope he rots in jail and is bubba's main squeeze right now. But how do I really feel.....
    PackManInNC