Options

"Never Ending Giveaway" ***Starting Over*** New rules...Lord minivan wins wins

STARTING OVER

***MUSKY 1011*** Donation to give away
Winner
# 1b

these are the rules "subject to change as needed"
1) I will start the "Never Ending Give Away
2) The person that wins my giveaway.... Promises to have another giveaway.
3) The person that wins that giveaway...Promises to have a giveaway
4) and so it will continue forever or until someone doesn't have enough honor to do so
5) you only need to post once to enter all giveaways
6) use some sort of random number generator to pick winner...
7) Must be coin or currency related....THERE IS NO $$$$ MINIMUM OR MAXIMUM to be given away...use your own judgement
8) Giveaways will run for one week to give people a chance to find us
9) Winners to be posted on 1st page of post
10)winners to be PMed

11) Have fun
12) giveaway items shall be posted in this post...probably in 1st post so we don't have to read the whole post
13) giveaways are not to have contests attached to them... as in guess the date

WINNERS HAVE ONE WEEK TO RESPOND AND POST NEW GIVEAWAY ITEMS.......NO RESPONSE

PLEASE PICK ANOTHER WINNER

Anyone who does not respond will be BANNED from ALL future giveaways

"Never Ending Giveaway" #1b

participants to make it easier for picking winner by random number generator
# name
1 musky1011
2 RyGuy
3 Hendrixkat
4 MichealDixon
5 tggr
6 amiller
7 NHC
8 morganbarber
9 illini420
10 BxBoy143
11 asnovell
12 scrapman1077
13 goingbroke
14 coinman420
15 Bootleg55
16 JuipierCoins
17 pakasmom
18 robkool
19 CollectingMachine
20 llafoe
21 MarkinDavis
22 ChrisRx
23 1Mike1
24 melvin289
25 Swampboy
26 NotSure
27 19Lyds
28 razzle
29 coindudeonebay
30 TorinoCobra71
31 BigDaddyz
32 keepdachange
33 fivecents
34 RunnersDad
35 PipestonePete
36 ProofCents
37 BillyKingsley
38 greghansen
39 goldboy
40 Geotovore
41 dbemike
42 Mar327
43 KiltedOne
44 Lordmarcoven
45 Tdec1000
46 GrumpyEd
47 MWallace
49 Stoner
50 JazzmanJAB
51 JJM
52 DBSTrader2
53 mrqd
54 The Hun
55 jad820
56 oilstates2003
57 Gemstatecoins
58 Pontiacinf

BANNED

1) POPPEE

Jim

Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set

Comments

• Options
    Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    I shall be the 1st to enter alsoimage

• Options
    RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭
    Where's the party at?
  • Options
    I am indeed in on this and happy to participate and love your idea and shall carry it on.
    I had POSITIVE transactions with the following 31 members == Mach19 - Robkool - KollectorKing - ASUtodd - Coppercoins - Kalshacon - Whatsup - Commoncents05 - Cartwheel - Marmac - Thatoneguy - Collectorcoins - Delistamps - Bestmr - Cwazzy - Ajia - Nefprollc - Grote15 - Rampage - Grip - Rpmhunter - Chumley - 2272DavidG - Utahcoin - Cohodk - Ajbauman - Sportsmoderator1 - Sevensteps - Windycity - Pitboss - Starfish
  • Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in.
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    Count me in
  • Options
    I need to sit out on this endless giveaway for a while due to time conflicts, as I would not be able to participate in a timely manner to keep things going. Will edit here if things change.
  • Options
    llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    Thank you for the opportunity... it's kind of like marriage, you enter once and you're committed for the rest of your life! image
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards
  • Options
    RyGuyRyGuy Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Thank you for the opportunity... it's kind of like marriage, you enter once and you're committed for the rest of your life! image >>

Except this offers more rewards! image
  • Options

Great idea !!! Cool Giveaway

Rod
  • Options
    morganbarbermorganbarber Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭
    Allright, allright. Stop twisting my arm. I'm in.
    I collect circulated U.S. silver
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not 100% sure what I'm getting myself into, but I'm in image

• Options
    I'm in!
    Andy
  • Options
    I'm in , Thanks
  • Options
    So will Hendrixkat start a giveaway here, or start a new thread?
  • Options
    tggrtggr Posts: 748
    Good luck about Hendrixkat starting a give away
  • Options
    Dont forget me!
    Many successful BST transactions ajia
    (x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
    mariner67, and Mikes coins
  • Options
    The new giveaway will be in the 1st post after the pics are sent to me

• Options
    Musky - I just sent you the 2 pictures of the giveaway items.
    I had POSITIVE transactions with the following 31 members == Mach19 - Robkool - KollectorKing - ASUtodd - Coppercoins - Kalshacon - Whatsup - Commoncents05 - Cartwheel - Marmac - Thatoneguy - Collectorcoins - Delistamps - Bestmr - Cwazzy - Ajia - Nefprollc - Grote15 - Rampage - Grip - Rpmhunter - Chumley - 2272DavidG - Utahcoin - Cohodk - Ajbauman - Sportsmoderator1 - Sevensteps - Windycity - Pitboss - Starfish
  • Options
    giveaway #2 pics posted

• Options
    TGGR - congratulations as you are the winner. I wrote the forum name of each person entered into this thread on a piece of paper. I placed all the names into an empty 5 gallon plastic water jug and shook the jug all around. I then turned it upside down and the first piece of paper to fall out was the winner and it turned out to be TGGR . TGGR just send me a PM and I shall send you the books out immediately. Thank you for participating.
  • Options
    i`m in. great idea!!!
    my ebay items BST transactions/swaps/giveaways with: Tiny, raycyca,mrpaseo, Dollar2007,Whatafind, Boom, packers88, DBSTrader2, 19Lyds, Mar327, pontiacinf, ElmerFusterpuck.
  • Options
    WOO HOO

• Options
    I will be giving away a 1963 proof set.
  • Options
    I have made it back to the States and feel that I can maybe be a part of this so if you all could throw me in the mix I would appreciate it.
    Thanks
  • Options
    The winner of my giveway is llafoe.congrats send me your info and I will get this set in the mail.
    Ray

• Options
    I guess I'll play also.
    Positive:
    BST Transactions: DonnyJf, MrOrganic, Justanothercoinaddict, Fivecents, Slq, Jdimmick,
    Robb, Tee135, Ibzman350, Mercfan, Outhaul, Erickso1, Cugamongacoins, Indiananationals, Wayne Herndon

Negative BST Transactions:
  • Options
    Great idea, Musky! Anyway I can get around the "posted picture requirement?" (Still don't know how. image)
  • Options
    yes...you can email pics to me..I will post them

• Options
    Thanks, Jim. Count me in!
  • Options
    I'll play
  • Options
    robkoolrobkool Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kool... I'm in. image
  • Options
    I'm in too.
  • Options
    llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    Congratulations to coinman420, he is the winner of the 1999-P PCGS MS67 Georgia Washington Quarter!
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards
  • Options

<< <i>Congratulations to coinman420, he is the winner of the 1999-P PCGS MS67 Georgia Washington Quarter! >>

thank you!!! for my giveaway it will be a 2010 proof ASE. winner will be picked from all who have entered by then.

edited to clarify: drawing will be saturday night. 12/04/10
    my ebay items BST transactions/swaps/giveaways with: Tiny, raycyca,mrpaseo, Dollar2007,Whatafind, Boom, packers88, DBSTrader2, 19Lyds, Mar327, pontiacinf, ElmerFusterpuck.
  • Options
    MarkInDavisMarkInDavis Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭
    What the heck, I'm in.
    image Respectfully, Mark
  • Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭
    Good idea!
  • Options
    1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK I'll try it.
    "May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
  • Options
    Count me in also.

Thanks,
    Ron
    Collect for the love of the hobby, the beauty of the coins, and enjoy the ride.
  • Options
    got my coin today from llafoe. a very nice looking MS67 georgia quarter. i will pick a winner to my giveaway this saturday night.

• Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This looks like fun!

Count me in.
  • Options
    NotSureNotSure Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭
    Count me in...thanks!
    I'll come up with something.
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,472 ✭✭✭✭
    Put me in the never ending one thread giveaway!
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    ok, i let my giveaway run for a week. i used an online random number generator to pick the winner. and the winner is.........

19Lyds is the winner!!! PM me you mailing addy for shipment of your ASE. cheers. image kevin
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,472 ✭✭✭✭
    WooHoo!

My giveaway BEGAN when my name was drawn and will be for a 1971-D Eisenhower Dollar in PCGS MS66.

Winner will be chosen on 6 PM ET Saturday Evening via Random Number Generator accorrding to posting position within the thread.

image .. image

I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    razzlerazzle Posts: 981 ✭✭
    Count me in.
    Markets (governments) can remain irrational longer than an investor can remain solvent.
  • Options
    coindudeonebaycoindudeonebay Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭
    I'd love to enter.
  • Options
    I'm in
  • Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭
    Put me in!

TC71
  • Options
    hey scrapman1077 just to let you know, just entering once in this thread enters you in each and every giveaway. image