Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Libertads

I am a relatively new collector of the Mexican Libertad one ounce coins. I have checked ebay and have purchased some there. Are there any active traders of Libertads on this forum who would be willing to help out this 78 year old collector achieve his goal of a complete collection of the coins of 1982 to 2010. I am also interested in the older Libertads but have not yet checked it out. Any assistance or information would be greatly accepted. I do not have a Krause but do have a book that lists all the Mexican coins. Thanks for looking. Louie

Comments

• Options
    XXXXXX Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭
    Libertads....

Fun series, kind of like SAE's but harder and a little bit pricier. I have made a few sets up, and tried to add the yearly addition.
    Have fun, and contact me if you are having difficulty finding. I have found a few sources in the past that were helpful.
    When time permits, I will shoot a few pictures.

Have FUN.....
  • Options
    PM sent to XXX to thank him for his response. Any others out there who maybe can help me out. Louie
  • Options
    LouieLouie Posts: 1,132
    ttt
  • Options
    7Jaguars7Jaguars Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Louie, check the Don Bailey Mexican Numismatic internet site and there is a lot of info about mintages, etc. on Libertads...
    Love that Milled British (1830-1960)
    Well, just Love coins, period.