Home Sports Talk
Options

Broncos player found dead, apparent suicide.

Denver has been hit with quite a few tragedies recently. Sad.

Comments

• Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    That sucks--makes me sad.
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poor guy....that's really terrible. What a waste of a young life.

RIP Kenny.

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    Doesn't make any stinkin' sense. I very recently lost a friend in a car accident. Not a close friend, but a friend none the less, and a kid a few days shy of his 17th birthday. Pretty sure he wouldn't mind a second shot at life right now, so to see someone waste their life like Mckinley did just hits me extra hard right now. I know everyone has their reasons but it's still just unbelievable.
  • Options
    CrimsonTiderCrimsonTider Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭
    I feel no sympathy for him. I do feel sympathy for those that he so cowardly left behind.

He took the easy way out. The ones left behind are the only ones feeling pain right now.

He was not the victim, the ones left behind who loved him are the ones that are now victimized.

Suicide is a selfish act and a cowardly act.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims here.
    collecting Dale Murphy and OPC
  • Options
    mommam17mommam17 Posts: 971 ✭✭✭
    Long term solution for a short term problem....