Home Sports Talk
Options

Houston/Wash. game...best comeback I've seen in a while

I'm admittedly not a huge NFL fan anymore, but I enjoy making small wagers and watching those particular games.

Houston's comeback today was amazing! 20 straight points to cover their 3 point spread!!! Now THAT's entertainment!

Comments

• Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    shouldabeena10shouldabeena10 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭
    What do ya mean, entertaining?

Let me understand this cause, I don't know maybe it's me, I'm a little screwed up maybe, but The Redskins are entertaining how?
    I mean, entertaining like we're a clown? Like we amuse you? We make you laugh... We're here to freak'n' amuse you?

What do you mean entertaining, entertaing how?

lol

"Vintage Football Cards" A private Facebook Group of 4000 members, for vintage football card trading, sales & auctions. https://facebook.com/groups/vintagefootball/
  • Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭
    I had him! I almost had him! You stutterin' p***k ya! I worry about you sometimes, I think you may fold under questioning.
  • Options
    Matt Schaub and Arian Foster on my fantasy team. Let's just say Goot's Goons easily went to 2-0 image