Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

What is next?? 1964 Franklin




Reproductions, Replicas or what ever name they are call, are they really
something that belongs in the collecting hobby.

Will a 64 Frankis be next ??

Comments

  • Options
    holeinone1972holeinone1972 Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭
    Why not Peace dollars starting with a 2010 design. Please use DC as the mint mark.
    image
  • Options
    RWBRWB Posts: 8,082 ✭
    Why not just counterfeit everything and forget about "coin collecting?"
  • Options
    I already have a 1964 Franklin image
  • Options
    MrSpudMrSpud Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭
    How's about a 69?
    image
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,524 ✭✭✭✭
    Were any 64 Franklin's ever made? image
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.



    The name is LEE!
  • Options
    OverdateOverdate Posts: 7,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breen discussed it in his Encyclopedia, but I don't think he actually saw one.

    Probably dies were made and possibly test strikes before the Kennedy assassination.

    I wonder how long the series would have gone on if Kennedy had lived. Probably through at least part of the clad era.

  • Options
    ZoinsZoins Posts: 34,489 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>Breen discussed it in his Encyclopedia, but I don't think he actually saw one.

    Probably dies were made and possibly test strikes before the Kennedy assassination. >>

    Sounds like there could be a case made that some existed and possibly still exist.
  • Options
    morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <<What is next?? 1964 Franklin>>

    Maybe a lock, you said the taboo number 1964 image
    Never seen so many locks at once, possible record?

    image

    World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO
  • Options
    ecichlidecichlid Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭


    << <i><<What is next?? 1964 Franklin>>

    Maybe a lock, you said the taboo number 1964 image
    Never seen so many locks at once, possible record?

    image >>



    Are those topics taboo? Did people get mean? Was anyone offended?
    There is no "AT" or "NT". We only have "market acceptable" or "not market acceptable.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file