Home Sports Talk
Options

Which NFL team can least afford to go 0-2?

I'm only including those considered by many as Super Bowl contenders, while 0-2 is not impossible to
come back from it is a hole that no team wants to be in. Who would have the hardest road ahead at 0-2?

Jets
Bengals
Cowboys
Vikings
Colts

Comments

• Options
    Every team on the list but the Colts
    Colts can recover

49ers
    Eagles

two more that come to mind but not super bowl bound
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Colts, Vikes, and Cowboys could easily come back. Jets a definite maybe. Bengals no chance.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm only including those considered by many as Super Bowl contenders, while 0-2 is not impossible to
    come back from it is a hole that no team wants to be in. Who would have the hardest road ahead at 0-2?

Jets
    Bengals
    Cowboys
    Vikings
    Colts >>

How are the San Diego Chargers not "considered by many as Super Bowl contenders"?
    Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • Options
    the stupid jets of course lol
  • Options

<< <i>the stupid jets of course lol >>

Anyone who "considers the Jets a Super Bowl contender" is a moron ... image
    Pix of 'My Kids'

• Options
    "anyone who "considers the Jets a Super Bowl contender" is a moron ... "

Ha ha, well after that pitiful performance last week you may be right but I was thinking before the season started. image
  • Options
    "How are the San Diego Chargers not "considered by many as Super Bowl contenders"?

I haven't heard them referred to by many as a contender.
  • Options

<< <i>"How are the San Diego Chargers not "considered by many as Super Bowl contenders"?

I haven't heard them referred to by many as a contender. >>

They aren't on the 'Packer channel' ... only on mainstream television ... image
    Pix of 'My Kids'

• Options
    I'd say Minnesota. GB may run away with the central.
    Looking for Cello packs with Bill Buckner on top
  • Options
    In the current NFL with 2 wild cards per conference and four divisions, nobody is out after two games. Even the woeful Browns could rebound and win 9 and sneak in. Unlikely, but possible.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.