Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

There Were Some Serious Varieties Available Tonight On eBay & Teletrade...

All Lincolns (of course image )

1934-D/D RPM-4 FS-504 ANACS MS64RB (PCGS Top Pop = 64BN & 65RB - Both 1/0)
1983 DDO#1 FS-035 ANACS MS65RD (PCGS Top Pop = 66RD - 3/0, 65RD = 2/3)
1995-D DDO#1 FS-041 NGC MS67RD (PCGS Top Pop = 66RD - 8/0, 9 64RD's & 8 65RD's also)

All at or near top pop &/or condition census per the PCGS pop report (if they got crossed at/near those grades)

image eBay

image eBay

image Teletrade

Comments

• Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was deeply saddened by the lack of Mercury Varieties on Teletrade tonight...considering their hype and advertisements for the auction. It was just like a normal auction night. image

Congrats to you though! Those look great.
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe Greg & I should switch to Lincoln's........................N O T !!!!!
  • Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,456 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Maybe Greg & I should switch to Lincoln's........................N O T !!!!! >>

I am having enough trouble with a series that spans from 1916 to 1945. I think I would have nightmares with a series over 100 years long! A challenge is one thing, nightmares are another.
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • Options

<< <i>Maybe Greg & I should switch to Lincoln's........................N O T !!!!! >>

Or perhaps you should sell some of your variety duplicates? Except for the 1936-d 3 1/2 legs and 1937-d 3 legs buffaloes, most of the buffalo nickel varieties were some of my dups image

Enjoy!
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,472 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

I am having enough trouble with a series that spans from 1916 to 1945. I think I would have nightmares with a series over 100 years long! A challenge is one thing, nightmares are another. >>

You could consider "only" the significant varieties.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!