Home Testing Forum
Options

LLover

Double Mint Sets from 1951-1958. Many beautiful original sets with color and rainbows. If you are interested in any of the sets please PM me and I'll reserve sets in the order your request came in. Don't worry if it takes me a couple days to return your PM, work and family prevent me from logging in daily. All prices include shipping. I don't talk about individual high grade coins in the sets or Full Bell Franklins or Full Band Rosies, but there are many many.

1951 Double Mint Set "A" << $875 >> Wonderful set with bright chromelike surfaces on the Denver Board and green/crimson toning. San Fran set has rich greens and blues on the reverse sides which I flipped in the board for your viewing. Phili board is clean with moderately light toning. Inner Envelope

1951 Double Mint Set "B" <<$875 >> Another really cool 51' set. Phili board is clean but average. Denver Board has four awesome looking silver coins, emerald/rose cartwheelers. The other two are ehh but that's the way I acquired the set and are not messed with by me. The San Francisco board has some awesome color. I flipped the quarters to show you the rainbows, one have is just super silky smooth and under power toning is made up of color. Great set. Inner Envelope

1952 Double Mint Set <<$795 >> Nice clean handsomely blue toned Phili board, bright and clean Denver board, Sanfrancisco board has super nice luster and clean coins on one side and a cake batter handsome colorful toning on the other, you can see that I flipped a quarter and half in the last photo. If you inquire about this set be prepared for me to negotiate one of the lincolns back as I need the one on the right for my collection. Inner Envelope

1954 Double Mint Set "A" <<$260>> Slightly above average set. Not for a toning junkie but great set for collector who likes original lightly toned sets. Inner envelope

1954 Double Mint Set "B" <<$295 >> Hard to part with set, S boards are toned on the hidden side mint set style and these are nice. Warm mottled blue/purple P board. D board average. Inner Envelope

1954 Double Mint Set "C" <<$340 >> Better D board than normal with quality coins. P board is nice with pretty sweet mottled purple toning. San Francisco is extremely nice, the sides facing down are also clean and have mottled mint set toning with some color. Inner Envelope

1954 Double Mint Set "D" << $365 >> P set again has nice color and is clean, Denver is average. San Francisco has what I consider very interesting maroon/purple/green mint set toning. Sort of captured by photos. Inner Envelope

1955 Double Mint Set "A" <<$160 >>

1955 Double Mint Set "B" <<$155>>

1955 Double Mint Set "C" << $170 >> Great blue Phili board for difficult 55'

1956 Double Mint Set "A" <<$350 >> Screaming crusty original 56' set. Flashy blue P board. And I can't get that hologram toned upper right Denver quarter out of my mind. Original mailing envelope

1956 Double Mint Set "B" <<$155>> Nice lightly colorful D board and chocolate/maroon P board. Original Mailing envelope.

1956 Double Mint Set "C" <<$250>> Very nice uniform double sided blue P board. Unusual rainbow tones on the Denver coins. Original Mailing envelope but stamp has been removed by cutting out.

1956 Double Mint Set "D" <<$195>> Screaming lincolns!!! Holographic gold and colorful Denver coins in recessed areas. Original Mailing Envelope

1956 Double Mint Set "E" <<$220 >> Another rainbow toned Denver board. This P board has average silver coins but very compelling deep green lincolns with purple hue. Cool. Inner Envelope.

1956 Double Mint Set "F" << $175 >> Interesting Denver set with two faces to all the coins, rainbow silver, mean luster lincolns. Very pleasing purple/blue Phili board. Inner Envelope

1956 Double Mint Set "G" <<$170>> Very stately deep blue Phili boad with super green lincolns. Original Mailing envelope. Kind of poor Denver board. Original Mailing envelope.

1956 Double Mint Set "H" <<$150>> Stick with me on this one. It's an average set and the pictures aren't doing it justice. But I think that yellow/gold flashing Phili Franklin is very unusual and reflective and bright. You'll have to tell me if you agree, it's also clean and very likely an FBL. I turned up the color a notch only on this photo to try to match the look. Inner envelope

1956 Double Mint Set "I" << >> Two Philadelphia Boards - the way I acquired it. Lots of Bluuuuuuee and heavy luster on all the silver coins. Very cool bullseye gold/blue toning on a couple of the coins. Outer Envelope but stamp has been removed.

1956 Double Mint Set "J" << >> Handsome chocolate and blue toning on Phili board. Normal Denver board. Green Phili Lincolns but not high grade.

1957 Double Mint Set "A" << $240>> Nice set with clean and lightly toned Denver coins, Phili's appear blue but also several have dappled rainbow colors throughout (side of set not shown). Original Mailing Envelope.

1957 Double Mint Set "B" <<$375>> Beautiful set with rainbows and hologram lime greens. Denver board is booming with luster and color and coins are clean! Hard set to part with. Did I mention the green lincolns? Original Mailing Envelope.

1957 Double Mint Set "C" << $250>> Nice Denver board with some greens and reds developed on the silver coins, rainbow arcs on lincolns. Phili board is clean but toning is as much chocolate as it is blue. Inner envelope.

1957 Double Mint Set "D" << $260>> Phili board is standout with a couple wicked lincolns and clean lustrous silver coins. Denver board is pretty heavily toned and there isn't too much color left, could be dipped I suppose because coins are very clean. This is one you buy for the P board. Inner Envelope

1957 Double Mint Set "F" <<$315>> Screaming lincolns with bright color. Fully developed rainbow toning on Denver coins. Phili set has blue clean and lustrous coins, pluse nice soft rainbow lincolns. Inner Envelope

1957 Double Mint Set "G" << $240>> Another clean set but this one more for a person who prefers their sets lightly toned and lightly colored. Original Mailing Envelope

1958 Double Mint Set "A" << $185>> Pretty Denver rainbows. Phili coins are mottled blue or coffee and man a couple of them are boooming with luster. Orignal Mailing envelope

1958 Double Mint Set "B" <<$170>> This whole set looks a little better than the photos. Clean Denver set with slightly more green/gold/red color than shows up in the photo. Pretty blue Phili set, very clean looking. Original Mailing envelope.

1958 Double Mint Set "C" <<$270>> Oh my, striking emerald green and rainbow coins in the Denver set. Phili set is clean and not heavily toned

1958 Double Mint Set "D" <<$225>> Beautiful developing bright rainbows on the Denver board. The phili board has spooky blue tones under luster. Inner Envelope.

1958 Double Mint Set "E" <<$145>> Color is accurate in the photos for both Denver and Phili board. Average toned original set. Inner Envelope.

I'd like my copper well done please!