Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Cards you wish PSA would grade

For me it would have to the be the Cincinnati Reds' picture packs of the late 1960's. I have tried multiple times to have cards from my 1968 set graded. I would also like to eventually get my 1968-70 Kenwood Plaza Johnny Bench graded. I have been advised that this card will be added to next year's Standard Catalog so hopefully soon.

Comments

• Options
    stevegarveyfanstevegarveyfan Posts: 579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always wanted to have my 1981 Gafline Steve Garvey card graded, and no one would do it. Finally, a couple years ago, SGC relented and slabbed that puppy. It's one of my collection's jewels!
  • Options
    How about all sizes of complete Bazooka boxes, 1964 Bazooka stamp sheets, 1969 topps stamp sheets (all sizes and variations), 1968 Action All star 3 panel stickers (as issued), Accepting 1967 and 1968 Topps discs as part of the set registry - not as optional, complete post cereal panels and boxes, 1969 Nabisco team flakes panels and boxes. Also getting their information straight and accepting all team photo packs. How's that for starters!

-Howard
  • Options
    DialjDialj Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    1934 Butterfinger! I understand the size is larger than normal, but I am sure PSA could make a larger slab. image
    "A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).
  • Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭

<< <i>How about all sizes of complete Bazooka boxes, 1964 Bazooka stamp sheets, 1969 topps stamp sheets (all sizes and variations), 1968 Action All star 3 panel stickers (as issued), Accepting 1967 and 1968 Topps discs as part of the set registry - not as optional, complete post cereal panels and boxes, 1969 Nabisco team flakes panels and boxes. Also getting their information straight and accepting all team photo packs. How's that for starters!

-Howard >>

• Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    Star basketball.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    I wish they would grade my vintage all 9's.image
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    For me I wish they would grade my invoice that has been sitting down there for a month now. image
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    1935 Wheaties Football Panels. Don Hutson's only card during his playing days
  • Options
    aro13aro13 Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭
    I would also like to see them grade Star Basketball.
  • Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭
    1982 Fleer Test
    1977 MSA Cup Lids
    1970 Topps Cloth
    1980 Topps Pepsi-Cola All-Stars
    1984 Topps Encased
    1988 Topps Cloth
    1989 Topps Heads Up!
    1990 Topps Mylar Stickers
  • Options
    I'd like to see Exhibits Football Cards PSA graded.
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Bob -- I'm pretty sure that SGC grades the 1988 Topps Cloth issue.

Don't you have all the 1980 Pepsi cards anyway?! image

I wish PSA would grade the 1984, 1985 and 1986 Topps 3-D sets

I'd also add in the Topps Folders from 1988, but they are so huge that I would not want to imagine the holder size and weight.

I imagine that is the issues with the Lids, as they are pretty thick once you add in the cup lip.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.