Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

WTB a few '92 Fleer Basketball All-Star cards.

I am trying to put together a psa 9/10 (preferably 10) set for these '92 fleer all-star basketball cards. There are only a handful of 10's out there, so most likely looking to purchase raw. Due to my preferred grade I will be picky on the condition (very prone to chipping on the front and back). An example is pictured below. I have over 3/4 of the set done, and looking for the following:
#3 Brad Daugherty
#9 Mark Price
#10 Dennis Rodman
#11 Isiah Thomas
#15 Jeff Hornacek
#16 Dan Majerle

If you have something that will work let me know - we can work something out. I've busted all the cheap wax I have found and these few still elude me...help me complete this! Gracias.
Pete

Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.

Comments

• gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    For what it is worth, I respect the difficulty of this endeavor.

This is a set that must be a lot of fun/work to piece together in PSA 10 (or even 9) condition.

I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • I have the Isiah Thomas if you need it.

• burke23burke23 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I have the Isiah Thomas if you need it.

image >>

Stupid red x - will check it out tonight - thanks!

And Gregmo - yes it is a very tough set condition wise. I have busted over 20 boxes I think (roughly 4-6 of these per box), still have holes to fill, and only received a handful of 10's.
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.
  • Burke - Do you need it, I'm not sure by your response.

<< <i>Burke - Do you need it, I'm not sure by your response. >>

PM sent - still looking for each card in the original post...anyone else?
    'been a week' bump