Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Operation New Dawn Iraq, G.I. needs help with his 71 Topps

Weds 01 September 2010 0840 hours

Hello all.........hitting the 96% completion mark of my PSA 7-8 baseball set......I am seeking a nice Clemente # 630, Jorgensen # 596, A.L. Playoffs # 198, Clark # 697, Lyle # 649, Santo # 220, McLain # 750, Mays # 600, Sutherland # 434, and the dreaded 709 Rookie card in either PSA 7 or 8 condition but perfer PSA 7. I have seen posts here on my behalf and wanted to thank everyone for your kindness and gifts......if anyone can assist me my email is kenneth.walker8@us.army.mil or kenneth.walker8@iraq.centcom.mil.......oh forgot Ramirez # 702 and Qualls # 731, Ebay dont seem to have many if ever to bid or buy it now and doing combat missions and taking care of my soldiers needs takes alot of my time...Thanks for any help out there...

Very Respectfully,

SSG Ken Walker
COB Adder, Iraq
SSG Kenneth M Walker
224th Sustainment Brigade
COB Adder, Iraq
APO AE 09331

Comments

• Options
    If Im not mistaken, I think this thread was also mentioned in the latest Sports Collectors Digest although they didnt give your name. Like Ive always said, the best part about the hobby is the people you meet and the crazy stories that develop, the cards and other stuff are secondary. God Bless!!!