Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1952 Coke Tips

I suppose this is spam but after decades of collecting regional sets, I'm attempting at letting this one go. Won't even hurt me that much if it doesn't sell.

Anyone have any fond memories of sipping Cokes in the 1950's in Brooklyn New York and saving these cards as they looked out their upstairs brownstone window at Ebbets Field while listening to the game on the radio?

Comments

• Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Brutal set to get graded, some really nice examples there Scott. I remember when you got it, did you ever pick up the test cards?

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    Desperately wanted the Mays, but could never afford it.

• Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Sipping Coke or snorting coke? image Good luck with the sell of that set. This is truly a hard set to find.

Be good,
    Shane

<< <i>Anyone have any fond memories of sipping Cokes in the 1950's in Brooklyn New York >>

Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    PSASAPPSASAP Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    Great set! If you ever decide to break it up, I could use the Lopat for my set.
  • Options
    I would let this go for $1800. which is truly my bottom price if anyone is interested.
    It really is a great deal on a tough set. (email me off my ebay account which is above)
  • Options
    Well, decided to consign the set to Heritage's spring auction, featured in their catalogue.

A friend of mine says they get some pretty sweet prices for rare stuff. Haven't done this in a while. Kind of excited!

Hopefully some big spenders will find the urge to want it!