Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

What's Cecil Fielder worth on paper?

Found this among my archives.

Comments

• Options
    jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭
    Mike,

That made me laugh. I have an interesting fact.
    I coached Cecil Fielder in little league when he was 12. He was big and didn't have the skills yet.
    I went to an Angel game to try and see him once and I was at the sidelines next to the dugout and he ignored me. Eh oh well.
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Tell Hal Martin he can have mine for HALF the $13.50 the sellers are asking! LMAO
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>That made me laugh. I have an interesting fact.
    I coached Cecil Fielder in little league when he was 12. I went to an Angel game to try and see him once and I was at the sidelines next to the dugout and he ignored me. >>

Are you friggin kidding me? Maybe his son IS right about him! What a D*CK!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    brendanb438brendanb438 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭
    Hopefully that is all that turd is about worth these days. Sure sounds like a punk.
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    I met Cecil in July at a travel baseball tournament in panama city beach. My sons team defeated his team. He was very friendly. He signed autographs and had his picture taken with our team.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    Not worth much anymore. His life with his money and his kids is/was a mess!

The house he built near where I grew up sat empty for a LONG time after they lost it, it finally sold at auction this year. I was in the house once, for his daughters birthday party back when I was in middle school, so like 6-7 years ago if memory serves me right! Super nice house, unfortunate he threw it all away.

Found a link about his house. 50 bedrooms.....wow, didn't realize that but I was also about 12 when I was there. Guest house is 4500 sq ft.....that's over twice the size of my family's house....

LINK